• Time
  • Show
Clear All

outlaw star
    Heat guy J
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't have Planetes down as one of my top picks, but I did enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by lommit View Post
        wow thanks!!! im a huge anime fan and a sci fi fan. so thanks.
        Macross Frontier seems to be awsome anime. wanna see it. i heard from a guy know that gundam series are very complicated.
        Macross Frontier was really good, but make sure you watch Macross Zero OVA first, because there's tie ins to the series.
        Dennou Coil was a cool series set in the near future, I remember watching it around october last year and the Halloween episode was really awesome. I might have to see it again. Reminded me a lot of hack sign but better.

Oh I don't stick with strictly scifi anime. There's a a lot of good mahou, horror and fantasy stuff out there.
        Last edited by Franklyn Blaze; 12 October 2008, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Ghost Hunt is a good series if you like mystery and horror.
          It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

So how about Naruto????

Comment

Originally posted by Anda View Post
              So how about Naruto????
              ewww

sorry i don't know why but i've always HATED that show
              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

chrono crusade
                last exile
                Madlax
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

is Full Metal Panic! considered sci-fi anime? i really love this anime coz of the combination of drama/action/comedy.

what's sci-fi about naruto? somehow, i've never been interested to watch that anime.

Comment

FMP is pretty awesome but they left it open but hey u can always read the novels
                    ummm i recommend Code Geass, gundam 00(my favorite), gundam Seed, Fate/Stay night, macross is good and Linebarrels of Iron and Fafner in the Azure

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo View Post
                      Sailor Moon and .Hack//Sign i consider sci-fi Those are good ones, too bad they ended though, haha... I liked Dragonballz, but other than that, i don't like that much anime.
                      Originally posted by Fox'atuus View Post
                      Yes, you need to check alot more out.

Anime Covers a wide range of genra's from western to Sci-fi. And thier's NO shortage of Sci-fi in anime.

a SHORT list of personal favorites (all in Original language, I avoid dubbing in general [with a few exceptions where they actually are doing direct translations, but usually it's a horrid hack up - ie Sailor moon])

Naruto
                      Gundam (all of em)
                      Kenshin
                      Shamen King (non Foxtv version)
                      Trigun
                      Macross
                      Bubble Gum Crisis
                      Ghost in the shell (film and tv series)
                      Inuyasha
                      Ranma 1/2
                      Tenchi Muyo
                      and so on, and so on.......
                      Loved both DBZ and Tench Muyo as a kid. dont want to see the live action DBZ and never got into DB:GT. But i'm watching (re watching) Tenchi online now. . Ryoko can be my space pirate anyday

other than that, i don't watch any anime
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Claymore is my fave Bleach is good too
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Now i know there are a few Anime fans on this forum, we'll atleast maybe a few Naruto fans so i decided to create a thread for everyone to discuss there anime's because i couldn't see one already made

Anyway whats everyone's favorite anime?

We'll i havent really seen many Anime's but i think it might a toss up between Ranma 1/2 and Naruto, but i might lean more towards Ranma 1/2

I do however intend on watching a bunch of new anime's next year
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Robotech is an all time favorite. The precursor Macross Zero is also great.

Comment

Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Kimagure Orange Road, Nausicaa, Whisper of the Heart, Laputa - Castle in the Sky, Ah! My Goddess, Super Dimensional Fortress Macross, Space Battleship Yamato, Sol Bianca, Tenchi Muyo!, Nadia - Secret of the Blue Water, Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell (all incarnations).

These are a few of my all time favorites.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I love anime, but the old ones. My favorites were:

Captain Tsubasa, Captain Harlock, Candy Candy, UFO Robot Grendizer, Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) and Lupin III

I so miss them

and why not add some pics to this thread

here my favorite pirate

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X