Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles General Appreciation and Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, love you Achaja! *hugs*

But if you guys want to talk about S2 that's fine Although it would be really helpful to me if you popped it in spoiler tags... Thanks!

So, what do you think of Lena Headey's portrayal of Sarah as opposed to Linda Hamilton's? Any comments?
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

*hugs*

Oh Lena - I already stait my opinion BUT it's Sarah show FCOL
      She played absolutely awesome her role! She is strong, even prettier than Linda maybe a bit too skinny Love her 'almost insane look'
      Aaand I like her relation with Charley - although firstly I hoped she will be with Derek hrhrhr

Lena about Linda:
      "Linda Hamilton will always be the original Sarah Connor and it's a very strong print that she's left, but hopefully people will embrace what I bring to Sarah and see it with fresh eyes"
      from wikipedia

sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yeah, I find it hard to compare Lena to Linda as Sarah is going through such big changes in her life. In the first film she's this sweet, naive girl, in the second she's dealing with the shock of what she now knows (and gets pretty crazy ), and by SCC she's settled down into her groove: strong, fiery, but with this wistful sadness. That's how I see it, anyway

Just made this Pretty simple, but I like it

Last edited by LiliJ; 23 July 2009, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          I know, love you Achaja! *hugs*

But if you guys want to talk about S2 that's fine Although it would be really helpful to me if you popped it in spoiler tags... Thanks!

So, what do you think of Lena Headey's portrayal of Sarah as opposed to Linda Hamilton's? Any comments?
          Thanks LiliJ, and my that artwork of you'r is awesome...I'm in awe

Na we dont wanna spoil it for you Lets just say it gets a little slow in the middle but it sure does gets heaps better after that

Well TBH it took me a little while to get used to her *shrugs* Sometimes I love her, sometimes I can't stand her. I don't like the way she treats Cameron at times

The Cameron/John relationship is an interesting one.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I also hate the way Sarah treats Cameron - this is so cold
            But I understand her, she don't trust terminators and she is jealous mother after all isn't she? I think she knows what's going on before it was shownhyhyhy

John/Cameron relationship is so subtle and pretty! I love the way PTB wrote their story. It's so perfect, wonder would would be in season 3

Beautiful signature Lili, you're on a wave!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yeah it's cold but kinda understandable I guess, she doesn't like the hold Cameron seems to have over John. She's a very protective mother

*sigh* S3 would have been explosive
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Thanks LiliJ, and my that artwork of you'r is awesome...I'm in awe

Na we dont wanna spoil it for you Lets just say it gets a little slow in the middle but it sure does gets heaps better after that

Well TBH it took me a little while to get used to her *shrugs* Sometimes I love her, sometimes I can't stand her. I don't like the way she treats Cameron at times

The Cameron/John relationship is an interesting one.
                Lol you should have seen my early stuff - embarassing!

Ah, I love Lena as Sarah. I think she brings a grace to the role while keeping the millitant strength Linda's Sarah had Oh, she's nasty to Cameron sometimes. But then, I'm not surprised. Terminators only ever tried to kill her - John pretty much grew up with them protecting him! (Albeit from other Terminators )

I love Cam/John But I do like the relationship he has with Riley - she's fun! And really good for him (though I prefer Cameron).

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Oh I also hate the way Sarah treats Cameron - this is so cold
                But I understand her, she don't trust terminators and she is jealous mother after all isn't she? I think she knows what's going on before it was shownhyhyhy

John/Cameron relationship is so subtle and pretty! I love the way PTB wrote their story. It's so perfect, wonder would would be in season 3

Beautiful signature Lili, you're on a wave!
                Thankies! I just couldn't resist this awesome pic... Yeah, it's a great way to write the ship. Very subtle, and every time you relaz there's another sign of attraction/affection

Comment

I don't know why <maybe because of PTB's masterpiece, they're really fantastic!!! - I could screem it> I felt something's wrong with Riley when I saw her :O
                  ...*ekhm*...
                  ...yes, Riley also played fantastic, great actress! *whistles again*

*sneaks out*
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I like Riley! She's funny and sassy But Cameron kicks her ass

SCC PTP are amazing! That scene in What He Beheld (final ep of S1) when John got to see Kyle... Such a beautiful moment! I cried!

Comment

I also cried few times!
                      "It's just emotions taking me over..."
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I just watched T3 again and I realised I really hate the way John is played in that film. He's too... shakey and nervous. I also really don't like the way Bale plyed him in Salvation. He'd lost all of his "screw the world" spirit - too dark and brooding. John is supposed to have such an explosive spirit - it's what made the second film so enjoyable.

Thomas Dekker, on the other hand, plays him excellently Ooooh I do love him in SCC!

Comment

Hands off MY Thomas! *takes Dekker and hide in the corner hugging him*

I agree about T3 John - so chiken! The actor /what's his name?/ doesn't feel IT.

BUT I can't agree about Christian Bale - not because I'm his fangirl. I think he was this hero, leader, powerful man - but the PTB wrote his role terribly- the main story was about Marcus vs Terminators. Christian fought for bigger John part in the movie! IMO CB was perfect for older John - I can't imagine different actor in this role

You know this 'screw the world' mood is typical for teenagers - for very young John it's very ok, and I can imagine he grown up and isn't that childish stubborn or something...
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                            I just watched T3 again and I realised I really hate the way John is played in that film. He's too... shakey and nervous. I also really don't like the way Bale plyed him in Salvation. He'd lost all of his "screw the world" spirit - too dark and brooding. John is supposed to have such an explosive spirit - it's what made the second film so enjoyable.

Thomas Dekker, on the other hand, plays him excellently Ooooh I do love him in SCC!
                            I haven't seen T3 but I did go and see Salvation and TBH I didn't really think much of it *shrugs* I actually preferred Marcus to John, I found myself empathising with him and hoping he would live instead of John

I don't know if it's because Christian Bale played John, I don't like CB so maybe that kinda ruined it for me. I didn't like the way John was played in Salvation
                            sigpic

Comment

Everyone liked Marcus (me too). It was his story...
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Everyone liked Marcus (me too). It was his story...
                                It was so sad what happened to him But he still wouldn't let them control him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X