Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am actually tempted to go an indulge my self in some power rangers.

or perhaps not.

I must admit now an again I do watch it on tv but it just not the same as when I watch when I was like 6 or 7.
    Last edited by knowles2; 03 November 2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      And they will just reset everything for next year
      nope now that the series is done it does take place after SPD. so the next set of rangers will be in the year 3000 so it gives earth plenty of time to recover
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Well I figured since they are not moding us six ways to Sunday they just don't care for today.

so you are the spy!!

Now what was the premise, I mean the origins of the rangers?
        for RPM

DR,K she eventually became the leader of a research team developing exoskeleton robotic suits to amplify human strength and speed. They were attempting to harness the human body’s natural electrical output to prolong the suit’s battery life, when they had a breakthrough. The discovery of a universal bio-electric field, an unseen energy grid that connects the life force of all living things. Manipulating this field allowed unimagined advances in technology, including the RPM Ranger Suits & Powers. Dr. K and her team had managed to tap into earth's bio field.

along the way she created a computer program called venjix which she planned on using to escape the think tank. but as she activated the rpogram she was caught and wasn't able to firewall venjix.

venjix took over 35 million computers around the world including defense, commutation and the enegry grid. he built himself a army that couldn't be stopped.

3 quaters of the earth's population was killed and anyone that was left lived in the dome city of Corinth which the rangers defended.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
        X