Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen, you rock on the pics!!! WOW!!! She's so pretty!

Sounds like a cool story padme
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

She's way too pretty for words, isn't she?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        She's way too pretty for words, isn't she?

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/4.jpg[/IMG]
        Definately The prettiness isn't divided fairly in the world. She got all
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

And the tiny bit Bridget didn't get is here:

sigpic

Comment

And the tiny bit Bridget didn't get is here:

[]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/J1154.jpg[/IMG]
            Bloody unfair

That dress is gorgeous! Lower bit a bit too much, but love the coloring! Really suits her Didn't even know she was a brown-head naturally
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Bloody unfair indeed!

I'm kinda used to her as a blonde, but she does look great with brown hair, too!

sigpic

Comment

Bloody unfair indeed!

I'm kinda used to her as a blonde, but she does look great with brown hair, too!

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/A3293_01.jpg[/IMG]
                Yeah, it looks really good on her

Guh, beautiful shot!! Is this from a normal photo shoot? I know she was a model right?

And something to keep my attention paid fully to my studying *cough*:

And now for the life of me I can't remember who made them
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

It's one of her modelling shoots I guess.

I planned on doing something for uni, too. Thanks

(The second one could be mine, but I'm not sure I certainly wouldn't mind)

sigpic

Comment

It's one of her modelling shoots I guess.

I planned on doing something for uni, too. Thanks
                    Aren't we the best students Well I know you do a lot, so I know you are

(The second one could be mine, but I'm not sure I certainly wouldn't mind)
                    I was actually thinking you were a possibility, so then, yes it's you

[IM]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/A3227.jpg[/IMG]
                    WOW!!!
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                      Aren't we the best students Well I know you do a lot, so I know you are

I was actually thinking you were a possibility, so then, yes it's you

WOW!!!
                      We are great students XD So dedicated

There are so many photos from this shoot and they are all sooooo pretty!

sigpic

Comment

We are great students XD So dedicated
                        We are indeed! We try everything, EVERYTHING to get usto study harder

There are so many photos from this shoot and they are all sooooo pretty!

[IMhttp://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/A3206_01.jpg[/IMG]
                        They really really really are Keep 'em coming
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

We are indeed! We try everything, EVERYTHING to get usto study harder
                          And if that means we have to stare at beautiful half-naked men, so be it XD

Originally posted by Sani
                          They really really really are Keep 'em coming
                          I can do that

sigpic

Comment

And if that means we have to stare at beautiful half-naked men, so be it XD
                            Precisely..

*scurries off to upload pics* If it helps us study, why not invest some time in it

I can do that

[I]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/A3021.jpg[/IMG]
                            Yay Wow, this dress is gorgeous!! *clings on to it for own wedding* Or I'll just make pretend a party in case that doesn't happen
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Precisely..

*scurries off to upload pics* If it helps us study, why not invest some time in it

Yay Wow, this dress is gorgeous!! *clings on to it for own wedding* Or I'll just make pretend a party in case that doesn't happen
                              That's the spirit!

There are so many beautiful dresses. I don't think I will marry but if I do I want one of those!

sigpic

Comment

That's the spirit!

It's not nekkid as apparently I hadn't capped those yet (), so here are a few from Extinction: Behind the cut for spoilers
                                Spoiler:

There are so many beautiful dresses. I don't think I will marry but if I do I want one of those!

]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/JeNoVa2789/LotS/A3021_01.jpg[/IMG]
                                Same! On both
                                Oooh I love this erm.. wrapping behind her LOL not sure what the English word is
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X