Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luci - did you see any LotS leaflets at Fedcon? Someone on LJ went and tried to drum up awareness
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Luci - did you see any LotS leaflets at Fedcon? Someone on LJ went and tried to drum up awareness
      Hee yeah! I read that very cool

and I voted for number 1 as well
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah there was a girl...giving a way flyers. She was wearing a Save Our Seeker shirt....promoted one of the posters and tried to get a video played...but it didn't work. But she was very adorable fighting for our Seeker. She got lots of attention cause many people didn't even know it's cancelled. o.o
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Yeah there was a girl...giving a way flyers. She was wearing a Save Our Seeker shirt....promoted one of the posters and tried to get a video played...but it didn't work. But she was very adorable fighting for our Seeker. She got lots of attention cause many people didn't even know it's cancelled. o.o
          She said that yeah But very cool she got the attention

Btw, also on that LotS LJ someone gave this link to a poll on scifiwire. Not sure if it works, but hey, can't do harm
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            That is good!
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

wow, Cazz, is this you? *pokes* good to see you here

aw, brave little girl. *sigh*

Comment

Have you guys seen this? Terry Goodkind's responded to the Save Our Seeker campaign with a note, and if you scroll down you can see a few comments from his site/network/agent, not sure where it comes from really, but very interesting to read

Off to watch Perdition
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Have you guys seen this? Terry Goodkind's responded to the Save Our Seeker campaign with a note, and if you scroll down you can see a few comments from his site/network/agent, not sure where it comes from really, but very interesting to read

Off to watch Perdition
                  I've seen that! *very excited* This looks very promising, too!

Have fun with Perdition

Onto the latest ep now: WOW!
                  Spoiler:
                  Aww Cara! I knew she'd bring Rahl the stone Damn.

Preview for the two-parter (finale) next week
                  Spoiler:

#*%$&//$/)%+#! Me want now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow that's pretty big news I do so hope it all helps! I do have to say though, I've seen my fair share of campaign, but none that were so good, respectful and big all at once

Perdition I've turned my dad into a fan too and mum already last week

I couldn't quote because I'd see the spoilers
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yay for your parents becoming fans! Good work!

Imo the campaign looks really good so far! I'm optimistic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        Yay for your parents becoming fans! Good work!
                        Thank you thank you Mum actually said: 'so you converted dad too eh?' While dad was getting a drink and I needed to stop the dvds In all honesty, Jolene Blalock was in it, but hey

She also asked me if I were in love with Craig hence me watching it so often.. I could say with a straigh face that I was not Not the Craig she was referring to at least *huggles Rahl while she sees Luci clinging to his other side*

Imo the campaign looks really good so far! I'm optimistic
                        True and as am I I hope abc realises this show is much wanted and that they might accept Syfy's offer.
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thank you thank you Mum actually said: 'so you converted dad too eh?' While dad was getting a drink and I needed to stop the dvds In all honesty, Jolene Blalock was in it, but hey
                          Jolene was great as Sister Nicci imo!

Originally posted by Sani
                          She also asked me if I were in love with Craig hence me watching it so often.. I could say with a straigh face that I was not Not the Craig she was referring to at least *huggles Rahl while she sees Luci clinging to his other side*
                          LotS has a very good-looking cast! Hey, what if I want a piece of Rahl, too? Where do I hold on to? Hehe, that sounded as dirty as I intended it to do XD

True and as am I I hope abc realises this show is much wanted and that they might accept Syfy's offer.
                          Maybe even more channels realise that LotS is a keeper (no pun intended), which increases the chance of it getting picked up for a third (and fourth and fifth ) season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            Jolene was great as Sister Nicci imo!
                            She was great indeed really liked the concept of it all

LotS has a very good-looking cast!
                            it really does I'm straight, but even the girls are nice to look at
                            Hey, what if I want a piece of Rahl, too? Where do I hold on to? Hehe, that sounded as dirty as I intended it to do XD
                            But it did anyway Freudian slip

Erm.. a leg?
                            Maybe even more channels realise that LotS is a keeper (no pun intended)
                            Freudian slip again
                            , which increases the chance of it getting picked up for a third (and fourth and fifth ) season.
                            I really do hope so It must be noticed that there are so many fans out there, plus if someone realises there's this great backland where it hasn't aired yet, they might take the bait. Of course the US is most important money-wise, but still I have hope

Off to watch the F1 and a few more eps
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh my goodness! O.O
                              The latest ep.
                              They never stop amazing me. They can't cancel it. They just caaaaaaaaan't.

And the preview for the finale.
                              Spoiler:
                              HOLY MOTHER OF CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! What the hell? O.O
                              sigpic

Comment

She was great indeed really liked the concept of it all

it really does I'm straight, but even the girls are nice to look at But it did anyway Freudian slip

Erm.. a leg?
                                What if I don't like his legs? Stupid question, I know

Freudian slip again
                                Always reminds me of this bad joke: What do you call it if a psychiatrist falls down for no apparent reason? Freudian slip XD

I really do hope so It must be noticed that there are so many fans out there, plus if someone realises there's this great backland where it hasn't aired yet, they might take the bait. Of course the US is most important money-wise, but still I have hope

Off to watch the F1 and a few more eps
                                True. There are several countries that don't know the show even exists.

Have fun

EDIT: Luci! *huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X