Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news, everyone! Futurama returns with 26 new eps in 2010!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fantastic news then. I know that the movies were to be split up and turned into episodes (with new footage thrown in), but brand new original episodes is brilliant. I'm actually shocked that Fox did something right for once, by allowing Comedy Central to get new episodes. I'd have expected Fox to want first air rights. Comedy Central must have given Fox something really good because even the new episodes of Family Guy ended up on Fox.

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what they paid/did to get it, but I'm happy they did.

For sure, 13 episodes are going to air this year as season 6. The other 13 episodes, according to David X. Cohen, are likely to air in 2011 as season 7.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oop, looks like it's been bumped back to June 24 since last time I looked.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really can't wait for this show to be back on the air. I hope it does well, and can continue on for quite some time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X