This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McClance View Post
    I believe that's actually the premise of the movie Planet 51, due out this November.
    Except it comedy and not serous, or actually to put any serious points across to the audience. It an animation and the alien are just slim down versions of shrek. So I am not looking forward to it really.

Comment

Why must my childhood continually be raped and savaged?
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Is it just me, or are the remakes NEVER as good as the originals? Or at least almost never. I doubt I'll go see the movie. I'll rent before I buy. And withhold judgement until I at least see the commercials.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Is it just me, or are the remakes NEVER as good as the originals? Or at least almost never. I doubt I'll go see the movie. I'll rent before I buy. And withhold judgement until I at least see the commercials.
          Same here. I have to at least see a trailer for this one. Get a sense of how much they have changed.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I echo just about everything written here, I mostly hate remakes, can't they think of anything original nowdays?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              I echo just about everything written here, I mostly hate remakes, can't they think of anything original nowdays?
              They aren't even trying much anymore. All they are doing is trying to cash in on re-makes of movies that worked in the past.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have love for the original, will wait and see how this turns out. Compliance!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                  I have love for the original, will wait and see how this turns out. Compliance!
                  I really loved the original too. I just really hope this one stays true to the feel of the first one.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                  X