Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are Hollowman (Never thought it got the big fuss it derserved) and also The Core staring Hillary Swank, loved the storyline and the special effects (again didn't get what it deserved wasn't a hugely successful film).

Comment

I remember Running Man quite well from when i saw it as a kid. I actually liked it, and think it was pretty cool. Teen Wolf? hmmm... I probably saw it, but don't remember much from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Section_One
        It was released in the theatres. It wasn't any blockbuster, but it had a decent release, in terms of numbers of screens. I believe it only lasted two weeks though and it was gone, due to lack of sales. It was playing in Tampa Bay, at a multiplex when I saw it. Good movie, though I felt several aspects of it I had seen before.

Contact is a great movie.
        EQ was along the same lines of The Giver. I didn't think the plot was that unique. It was just tweeked. Also, GunKata was cool, that was about the best part...other than that, it was by far NOT better than any of the Matrix movies IMO.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Running Man was pretty good as was Time Bandits from what I remember of it.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
          X