Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil (Movie Series) appreciation thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Larter on Claire Redfield's Return to Resident Evil - NYCC 2016

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Resident Evil: Cast & Crew Members On Their Characters At Comic-Con NY 2016 | Entertainment Weekly

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER International Trailer #4 (2017) Milla Jovovich Zombie Movie HD

Comment

Well i am finally glad its all over.. BUT shocks and horrors, they are ALREADY looking to reboot the damn thing..

Comment

The first two movies were cool popcorn flicks. After that, they were all like bad fanfiction. Hell, the perfect main character that all the originals love and always comes in to save the original characters when all hopes seems lost...I haven't written something like that since I was 7.
            And for the last movie. Someone fire whoever came up with the screen play during the action sequence.
            Also, it's painfully obvious when an actor has no martial arts experience. Alice during the fight sequences reminds me of kids back in middle school trying to prove they were cool by pretending to be ninjas.

sigpic
            Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
            https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
              And for the last movie. Someone fire whoever came up with the screen play during the action sequence.
              Also, it's painfully obvious when an actor has no martial arts experience. Alice during the fight sequences reminds me of kids back in middle school trying to prove they were cool by pretending to be ninjas.
              THe screen play, the camera consistently shifting/shaking, the lighting.. That's what turned me off of a lot of the films in the underworld series..

Comment

Honestly I think they have gone down hill from number one but hey the new one coming out can make up for all of that Game wise... they were all awesome

Comment

I prefer the animated movies to the live action ones.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X