No announcement yet.

Alien Movies Prequel (Prometheus) : News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I finally got to see this, albeit on a small aeroplane screen, and over 2 flights...
    Im definately going to need to see this again as I missed some conversations and some scenes were edited, but I got some parts, but others, I was just abit wtf...
    Good movie to pass the time though...

Comment

First I did not care and was not really impressed except for the visual stunning effects but after some time has passed I really begin to like this movie and I have to definetly watch this movie again when the extended cut is released! I think Idris Elba made a great captain and he was the most likeable character but I have to ask: why did they choose a young actor ( Guy Pearce ) for an old role ? Does not make much sense but anyway I have to say Ridley Scott and Christopher Nolan are my favorite directors these days !
      sigpic

Comment

I think they went with a younger actor in old-age makeup, because the actor had to portray some physical stunts. First, there was the "mobile suit" where an older actor might have had difficulty trying to pretend he could walk just as fine as everyone else. Second, there was the whole "attack" by the Eningeer. Besides, it's not the first time a young actor has been seen in old-age makeup. I think they went with Guy Pierce, because he's just that good of an actor more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
        X