thank you for the scans Donna

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      gbreat minds think alike

thank you for the scans Donna
      Np HUN
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Beuatiful banners, Donna! You should be proud of your stunning artworks.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

course we love seeing the pretty too... keeps us happy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Beuatiful banners, Donna! You should be proud of your stunning artworks.
            I wish i could be i never seem to be as i dont think my art is that good

Comment

that's the artist's ego Donna, we all have it

and just because:

Comment

EEk talk about hot

Comment

gbreat minds think alike

that's the artist's ego Donna, we all have it

and just because:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lLsdaCVk3K...acinelli24.jpg

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

New Rob Photoshoot from Us Weekly it hits the Stands this Friday could someone please post the rest of the pics if they pick up the Magazine these are the only ones they have shown on the web the rest are in the Magazine be warned these are Hot!!!!
                    Spoiler:

Squee My favourite

Comment

Rob Banner i made

Comment

i found the rest of the scans but not as good as the ones i posted

Comment

Sorry for Spamming but i firgit to post a few updates
                          Spoiler:
                          Several sites/blogs are posting infos about the Comic Con and who will be attending. We will post two of them, the ones with more information and more reliable, as soon as more info come out, we will be posting:

Comic-Con Examiner
                          Syfy Channel, the network formerly known as the Sci Fi Channel, today posted on the SCI FI Wire that Taylor Lautner will be at Comic-Con, barring any unforeseen scheduling conflicts. The same info is posted on Lautner’s site. Lautner portray’s Jacob Black, the werewolf at the center of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, based on the novels by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer.

And that’s not all: E! Online has posted that stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be attending as well. (Schedule permitting, of course.) Pattinson and Stewart, who play Edward and Bella in the Twilight movies, are said to be excited about attending.

Twilight Lexicon:
                          Jamie Campbell-Bower: Confirmed as being there on Friday as part of the AMC’s highly anticipated mini-series “The Prisoner’s” panel. Confirmation via AMC press release. Unknown if he will be part of the New Moon panel on Thursday.

Billy Burke: Confirmed via his Twitter that he would be there, but didn’t specify the date.

Rachelle LeFevere: Confirmed via her Twitter that she would be there, but didn’t specify the date.

Comment

Kellan Interview
                            http://www.twistmagazine.com/2009/07...-nm-eclip.html

Comment

And Finally there is going to be another new version of the new moon movie shown on the 14th of august during Summits new movie Bandslam i cant wait here is the link
                              http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twili...dslam-previews

Comment

I just recently joined Twitter and found out Peter Facinelli uses it too! here's a link if you're interested:

http://twitter.com/peterfacinelli
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Working...
                                X