• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      More Carlisle?
      Yes please

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      I love the pic spams, especially the ones of Carlisie (I don't know the actors name).
      Peter Facinelli

Thanks for the welcome, [Donna Booth and I love your banners!
      great banners

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *slinks in, pokes around.* oh uh... wha? *stares at the pretty.* why did i not post on this thread sooner?! who knows.. sure i've lurked in it a few times... its very nice... so uh, yea... *slinks back out.*
      Hi CKO

Dont hide in the corner i meant Rob was hypercritical not you :Hugs:

thank you they're back home and enjoying their papertowels right now

just got my Twilight DVD yesterday *yay*and watched the specials... i could see Carlisles belly during the Baseball special *thud*
      When you have sharp eyes

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      hmmmm im not worried bout the biting.. *giggles.* i do my own share of it too.. *snickers* what.... those of ya who are on other thunk threads w/ me know that a happy vampy is a content one... aka... POST NECK SHOTS!
      Spoiler:
      So its not just Evan your necking

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

*shakes head* nope
        Spoiler:
        Cam, Shep, as well... not to mention a hot sexy immortal Highlander, (Duncan MacLeod) as well.. *Grins.*
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Welcome to all the new people in here! It's good to see some action

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

I need to get my head free now.

*stares at pics*

*thinks*

*helps*
            sigpic

Comment

Think of Zedd in the Mord Sith outfit XD Lookie what I just found via LJ Lots Gallery

*fangirl moment*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                Dont hide in the corner i meant Rob was hypercritical not you :Hugs:
                alright... i didn't say anything xD

When you have sharp eyes
                or just good timing. i always see peoples nekkid skin when they don't want to show it. mostly it's a gift, sometimes it's a curse

Spoiler:
                So its not just Evan your necking

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                Hello Welcome to all the new people in here! It's good to see some action

i thought he was sitting on the toilet and reading magazines xD

Comment

The funkiest quote I just found from Breaking Dawn:
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, well, Carlisle. You have been naughty, haven’t you?
                  Stefan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 32, p.627
                  XD you can take that one in a whoooole nother direction LOL
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Morning Evryone did anyone read this about the Offical new moon trailer setting online records pretty awesome
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                      The funkiest quote I just found from Breaking Dawn:
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, well, Carlisle. You have been naughty, haven’t you?
                      Stefan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 32, p.627
                      XD you can take that one in a whoooole nother direction LOL
                      *pg thoughts* *pg thoughts*
                      Spoiler:
                      I am really looking forward to Vladimir and Stefan. they seem very entertaining xD

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Morning Evryone did anyone read this about the Offical new moon trailer setting online records pretty awesome
                      good morning

yep, awesome, isn't it? *sigh* just read that New Moon will start here in January *thud*

Comment

what is this pg stuff ya talk bout, when the gutter is so much more fun *smirks*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I am really looking forward to Vladimir and Stefan. they seem very entertaining xD

good morning

yep, awesome, isn't it? *sigh* just read that New Moon will start here in January *thud*
                          Why where do you live im from the Uk so im not sure when it comes to cinemas here lol
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            XD ROFLAO!!! yes wallowing in gutter is goooooood
                            Yeah I'm looking forward to the Romanian vamps too hope they pic some good actors with lines not just background fillers
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Comment

Wah Jen. I was looking for something like that. *weeee*

Okay it'S official now.
                                The winner of Mission Hollywood will be in Eclipse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X