Twilight Saga Vampires and Werewolves Thunk and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    yeah... well there's also lots things in the internet with information which is not in the books. i.e. that Jasper and Alice married only once and Alice keeps her wedding dress and the outfit she wore when she met Jasper. Remember she doesn't even allow the other Cullens to wear an outfit twice So that's quite romantic and one of the reasons i love them so much.

you want a thead about vampire stories? cool...

what do you mean with the most respectable closest story? sorry, my motherlanguage isn't english and i just don't know what you mean Do you want to know our favourite vampire stories?

DANNIII welcome here hun!

i google the pics i posted, and there are screencap pages where you can find caps. but i mostly google and look upt the actor's homepages

True, the POV took me some time to get used to but i can't think of a better way to tell that story. I mean the books wouldn't be half that entertaining without Bella's thoughts
    oh , what i mean is that there are so many vampire stories out there and they are so different from Twilight , which one is closest to Twilight i hope that makes sense
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Btw. I read today...that Peters wife loves him as Dr Cullen. And yeah...Dr Cullen visits her pretty often...if you know what I mean.
      hmm... i think i would take advantage of that too if Peter was my husband
      Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      makes sense for Jasper to be with Alice since he's drawn to positive emotions...is Alice ever sad? LOL Oh I adore Alice! she's so funky...
      hmm, never really saw her sad. but there i think New Moon spoiler)
      Spoiler:
      when she thought Bella was dead she would have been very sad.
      and she also worries a lot in Breaking Dawn.
      Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      oh , what i mean is that there are so many vampire stories out there and they are so different from Twilight , which one is closest to Twilight i hope that makes sense
      ah, now i got it ^^ . imm.. well it depends i guess. Edward's heavy-heartness reminds of Louis from Interview with a vampire. And in combination with Bella's love story it reminds me of Moonlight and sometimes Buffy and Angel. I haven't read a lot Vampire stories though, most of my knowlegde is from TV and movies.

Stefan and Vladimir from Breaking Dawn remind me of Waldorf and Statler

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ashley and Rachelle were in Berlin yesterday and i missed them...

Comment

Bummer *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Twilight Fanfest.
            Read the Ticker at Twilight.4Fans.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah...right... o.o
              sigpic

Comment

Can I have him for lunch, too?
                sigpic

Comment

Twilight Fanfest.
                  Read the Ticker at Twilight.4Fans.
                  yeah, just read this too. Rachelle couldn't make it - i really should have a look at these news more often... though they also said that Rob and Kristen are together and Emma Watson "outed" them... this i don't believe. they said Rob was in two HP-movies... but he obviously was in only one.
                  http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5803/51ukg2.png[/URL]

Yeah...right... o.o
                  *rofl* *burps*

Comment

Ehrm, Rob was in two HP films.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Ehrm, Rob was in two HP films.
                      Goblet of Fire and? *auf dem schlauch steht*

edit: googled it and he was in the Order of the Phoenix - but to be honest i don't remember him in there i really need to watch it again...

Comment

I can't remember him in that part as well. I just watched it once.
                        And I don't feel like watching it ever agin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Same here I checked IMDB but can't remember him in the second film lalala...
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't remember him in that part as well. I just watched it once.
                            And I don't feel like watching it ever agin.
                            me neither - or at least the last parts of it...

Comment

couldn't resist popping into this thread....
                              sigpic
                              Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

I'm glad you couldn't.
                                Hullo! *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X