No announcement yet.

Twilight Saga Vampires and Werewolves Thunk and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone here read the short second life of bree tanner?

Comment

nope, haven't read it yet ^^

uh.. wasn't there a german girl playing one of the vampire army? she wan a contest last year...

Comment

A friend of me read it and she said it's pretty interesting actually. Not as good as the Twilight books...but she enjoyed reading it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          A friend of me read it and she said it's pretty interesting actually. Not as good as the Twilight books...but she enjoyed reading it.
          I enjoyed it for the background it gives to eclipse. It's sad, but adds so much to the overall twilight story. merely IMHO of course.

Comment

I haven't read Bree's story yet, but I want too. I read a little of it in Target when I walked by it. The couple of pages I read were godd. I actually prefered her head to Bella's and I think her writing has improved. I'm thinking of buying it, but I might do the e-book version.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              I haven't read Bree's story yet, but I want too. I read a little of it in Target when I walked by it. The couple of pages I read were godd. I actually prefered her head to Bella's and I think her writing has improved. I'm thinking of buying it, but I might do the e-book version.
              It's still available free online for a few more days (until early july I think) that is how I read it. It gives an added and interesting perspective to Eclipse.

any writer should improve with experience, I will agree that Stephenie has.

Comment

It's an LJ link but I think you can see it without being a member. o.o

New Peter photoshoot. O.O
                sigpic

Comment

Nice to know the movie comes out in 10 days... will be going to that one opening weekend. i tend to be picky about what movies I see immediately and Eclipse falls into that category (with the harry potter movies and the next national treasure.... )

Comment

*flails*

Comment

He makes it hard for breathing, doesn't he? xD
                      sigpic

Comment

yep.. a little bit xD

Comment

*nom nom nom*
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice pics! IDK which hair color I like him better with. The dark or the blonde for the movies. Hmmmm....things to ponder!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's kind of amusing that Peter facinelli, jackson rathbone (Sp?), and Nikki reed had to lighten their hair and Kellen lutz had to darken it (from other roles I have seen them in....) but hey ...it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                It's kind of amusing that Peter facinelli, jackson rathbone (Sp?), and Nikki reed had to lighten their hair and Kellen lutz had to darken it (from other roles I have seen them in....) but hey ...it works.
                                That it does!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X