No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ferocious Planet"........with the lovely and talented JF.

I haven't seen it, but I heard Michael Shanks had one of these "SyFy Originals" that was.......out there as well.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

revisit Bram Stoker's Dracula.
      "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Watched Lilo and Stitch, which would certainly count as sci-fi: aliens, spaceships, genetic experimentations.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
          Watched Lilo and Stitch, which would certainly count as sci-fi: aliens, spaceships, genetic experimentations.
          Strangely enough, I've never really thought of the Stitch films as scifi, but by that definition, they definitely fit!
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Cypher. I've always liked stories about identity and memory, and it's by the guy who did Cube. Also some guy called David Hewlett has a small role.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              Cypher. I've always liked stories about identity and memory, and it's by the guy who did Cube. Also some guy called David Hewlett has a small role.
              I haven't had a chance to watch that one yet, but it's in my NetFlix queue. I love Cube so much I thought I'd give it a shot.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                I haven't had a chance to watch that one yet, but it's in my NetFlix queue. I love Cube so much I thought I'd give it a shot.
                I much preferred Cube. Cypher was quite good but a little underwhelming in the end, though some of its ideas are good.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

V for Vendetta , great movie
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      V for Vendetta , great movie
                      Ditto! Love it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. This is one of the rare movies that I like better every time I watch it. I guess I've learned to tune out its faults and enjoy it for what it is, rather than worrying over what it isn't.
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched these yesterday afternoon and last night into early this morning(I was bored and couldn't sleep)

Tron: Lagacy -I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I was expecting not to like it because the plot didn't really sound interesting to me, but I ended up liking it quite a bit. The soundtrack for this movie really made this movie work for me. The visuals were pretty cool too, i loved that cool blue color.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader - It was pretty good. It's a bit different than the book, but it wasn't a bad different IMO. And Ben Barnes looked really cute in it as Caspian, lol

Salvage - I was in desperate need for something horror related, so I gave this a try. It's and independant film, and its ok for what it is. The main actress was actually pretty good for the most part; and the first 10 mins were even kinda creepy, but then it got kind of silly. I actually started cracking up while the girl was getting murdered, because of the way she was screaming.

Splice - This is a twisted little movie lol. It's kind of like Species, but freakier(and the acting is better in Splice). It wasn't a bad movie, but I wouldn't want to rewatch it anytime soon. David Hewlett was good in this, his role wasn't that big though. Adrien Brody's hair really bothered me in this movie. He looked like he was wearing a recently dyed black wig, what was worse was that the guy that played his bother, had the same thing going on with his hair.
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm rewatching through all the seasons of DS9. just about to the end of season 3.

best. trek.

Comment

The Rite

It is not really a Sci-Fi Movie more than a horror exorcist flick. I heard nothing but bad reviews but I still decided to watch it because I like classic exorcist/ghost stories and more importantly Anthony Hopkins was in it. He is really a ace actor and he always shows that no matter how bad the movie might be, Anthony Hopkins is always a good reason to watch it and I liked all the other actors of "The Rite" as well and they did all of them a good job. The soundtrack was phenomenal. I have to buy that one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Star Wars II
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X