No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Predators this morning. Good movie, but still reminds me off the movies they wanted to ignore like Predators 2 and AvP.

sigpic

Comment

Blade Runner - 10/10 - Masterpiece. One of the greatest movies ever made.

A.I. - 9/10 - Very underrated.
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        I've finally watched Moon. You'll all be pleased to hear this, right? It was a good movie, albeit that it has a very strange, but intriguing beginning.

Spoiler:
        The clones, that I didn't seen coming. I didn't read any spoilers or reviews, or thoughts or ... and I thought Sam was just losing his mind....

The smiley face on Gerty is hilarious. Even if it was a "sad" scene, that ridiculous smiley face was there.
        One of my all time favourite movies.
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
          Blade Runner - 10/10 - Masterpiece. One of the greatest movies ever made.

A.I. - 9/10 - Very underrated.
          AI is very sad movie , you almost forget it is syfy , it is good but really depressing
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            SyFy huh? SyFy is a TV channel. SF = Science Fiction.

And I didn't say it was SF. I just said I wished it was. That'd be cool.
            You really want to go there Jper , I took you down once I can do it again , by syfy I mean the genre

Watched avatar Again
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

sci fi = science fiction
              syfy = syphillis

Forbidden Planet [1956]
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I watched "Alice in Wonderland". Does that count as a movie here? Tim Burton's 2010 Alice in Wonderland. I loved it.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Plan 9 from Outer Space [1959]
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Transformers
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Over the past 4 days, I watched all 7 Harry Potter films. My God, I'm all Potter-ed out.

The re-watch is in part due to a friend who had never watched any of the films or read any of the books...and she wanted to see them all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        Over the past 4 days, I watched all 7 Harry Potter films. My God, I'm all Potter-ed out.
                        Good lord

I'm "all Potter-ed out" after just seeing the words "Harry Potter"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Good lord

I'm "all Potter-ed out" after just seeing the words "Harry Potter"
                          The two ladies I watched the films with decided to buy me dinner for supplying the DVDs and for being willing to sit through all 7 of the movies with them. They knew that I wasn't fond of some of these films (particularly 5 & 6) but as they had never seen any of them, they wanted me to walk them through the whole thing. Hey it's free food for 15 hours of my time so it's all good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Plus, female company...
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

That can really go either way, but as long as you're getting fed

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
                                ^
                                Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Working...
                                X