No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar - For the first time, its utterly overrated. Special Effects are okay, but the acting is terrible. 2 Hours of my life are gone. Damn... should have better watched Pillars of the Earth.
    sigpic

Comment

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I know there isn't much love for this movie but I still like it.
      sigpic

Comment

Sunshine

The kind of movie that makes you wish you still aspired to be an astronaut. It's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Sunshine

The kind of movie that makes you wish you still aspired to be an astronaut. It's pretty good.
          I've never seen Sunshine but I definitely got the same feeling from Apollo 13.
          sigpic

Comment

Watched Next today. Meh. Some decent ideas, but it's mostly a mess.

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            I've never seen Sunshine but I definitely got the same feeling from Apollo 13.
            Never seen Sunshine? I highly recommend it.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

watched the new Predators movie, that is really crazy movie , but i really liked it

is it weird if i think the predators are cute , i mean the way four-toothed fangs just flare out at you oooh sexy
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just finished watching Stargate. Still an excellent movie and a great beginning to great series.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I will finish watching Brazil, I will finish watching Brazil.

Damnit, couldn't finish it.

Comment

watched Iron Man II awesome movie, I think from all the comic stuff movies.. Iron Man (besides Batman) is one of my favourite Comic Heroes...and I adore Robert Downey Jr. he is one guy that none of the movies he played in disappointed me.
                    sigpic

Comment

watched Death Becomes Her, very crazy movie and funny
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Gonna watch Star Trek (2009) now... sick of studying... I still think its a great movie!
                        sigpic

Comment

Pan's Labyrinth

Good bittersweet movie, pretty emo but lots of weirdness that was too freaky to pass up, plus, I was trying to keep up with my limited spanish, thank goodness for subtitles.

Comment

I watched Event Horizon. I remember watching this when it first came out, its a great movie imo. For some reason Sam Neill's character (Dr. Weir) reminds me a lot of Rush though lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              I watched Event Horizon. I remember watching this when it first came out, its a great movie imo. For some reason Sam Neill's character (Dr. Weir) reminds me a lot of Rush though lol.
                              And now every subsequent episode of SGU I watch is going to have a creepy undertone because of that! Rush as Weir, Destiny as Event Horizon...and of course the Ancients spoke a language that sounds a "hell" of a lot like Latin. The first time I hear "Liberate tutemet", I'm deleting the series from my Sky planner...
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                                And now every subsequent episode of SGU I watch is going to have a creepy undertone because of that! Rush as Weir, Destiny as Event Horizon...and of course the Ancients spoke a language that sounds a "hell" of a lot like Latin. The first time I hear "Liberate tutemet", I'm deleting the series from my Sky planner...
                                Lol sorry, I noticed those similarities too and in even with some of the other characters and the things they say/how they behave. Like when, Laurance Fishburne's character, Capt Miller(Young) says "We're gonna pack up and go home" and Weir(Rush) says "I am home" I wonder tptb watched Event Horizon before coming up with the series . Event Horizon is almost like a creepy, gorey version of SGU.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X