What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    I saw Moon today. Interesting concept. I've got new respect for Sam Rockwell, it takes good acting to pull off a one person movie.

I'm glad I had seen the recommendations because it started off slow and I don't think I would have stuck around if I was expecting something better to happen. And I'm glad I did because it's a movie I would recommend as a nice thinking sci fi movie that showa you don't need lots of special effects or space battles, etc to make a good movie.

Two questions though
    1. Why does the computer have a female name and a male voice?
    2. Do not read if you haven't seen the movie - it will spoil the whole thing
    Spoiler:
    Do you think the real Sam ever went up to the space station or was he cloned from the start?
    uhh no, that movie looks crazy , you should see the movie sunshine seems quite similiar
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Yesterday night I watched "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse". I mostly liked it, DC Animated Movies tend to be a little too short in my opinion.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        just watched The Human Centipede , wow that movie is crazy , but so cool/weird!! you should check it out
        Not in a million years. I know what it's about and I can't imagine why anyone would make something like that much less anyone watching it.
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Not in a million years. I know what it's about and I can't imagine why anyone would make something like that much less anyone watching it.
          Ditto. Saw the trailer and that was more than enough for me. I'll be staying well away from that film.
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            uhh no, that movie looks crazy , you should see the movie sunshine seems quite similiar
            Moon is no where near that crazy. And I've seen Sunshine, twice.

Finally got around to seeing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Thought it was good.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

What , that movie is crazy cool , it will stay with me forever, i mean a centipede , i mean who makes someone into a CENTIPEDE !!!!!!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

LOL you will be my " B "
                sigpic

Comment

I watched Iron Man 2 today, I liked the first one better but this one was pretty good too.
                  sigpic

Comment

watched Devil again , wow i am not going to sleep tonight, those movies just scare me
                    sigpic

Comment

Immortel

I have no idea what the **** I just watched but it was sorta good. The chick looked like Neo from Matrix and Horus visiting a future Earth? That was sorta crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                        Immortel

I have no idea what the **** I just watched but it was sorta good. The chick looked like Neo from Matrix and Horus visiting a future Earth? That was sorta crazy.
                        Might have to check that one out.

Just watching Superman Returns. So much right, so much wrong. Shame, it could have been a fantastic film that rejuvenated the franchise.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Just watched Space Cowboys. Didn't realise this film is already ten years old - but it's easy to tell it came out pre-Columbia.
                          sigpic

Comment

Resident Evil: Apocalypse
                            sigpic

Comment

Splice. I hereby declare this movie to be incredibly awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Star Trek (2009)
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X