Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cirque de freak : the vampires assistant, very cool a lot of stars in it
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just finished Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Road

...a couple of days ago. Good movie but man was that more dark and bleak than I expected. I've never read the book.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          The Road

...a couple of days ago. Good movie but man was that more dark and bleak than I expected. I've never read the book.
          Also just watched The Road. Very powerful film...most convincing post-apocalyptic setting I've yet seen on film or TV, horrifyinly and unsettlingly so.
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
            Also just watched The Road. Very powerful film...most convincing post-apocalyptic setting I've yet seen on film or TV, horrifyinly and unsettlingly so.
            Agreed.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Jumper, or at least the last half, 'cause it was on TV. Watched BSG's "The Plan" yesterday evening, after finishing watching BSG season four. And now on to a rewatch of SGU season one before the first episode of season two airs.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

The Return of the King
                TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue- This was a cute movie and I watched it cuz my 4 yr old daughter loves Tinkerbell. She was crying after it though because she wanted to fly like the little girl in the movie.
                sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I saw Legend of the Guardians, which would probably fall under Fantasy. Excellent movie!

Then, I came home and watched Avatar.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

watched Resident Evil : Afterlife
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

V For Vendetta

I dunno if you could count speculative fiction as sci fi, but it's such an awesome movie that I simply must mention it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                        V For Vendetta

I dunno if you could count speculative fiction as sci fi, but it's such an awesome movie that I simply must mention it!
                        This.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Right now I'm watching Total Recall. I cannot describe how much I love this film, but I can try!

I love films that seem simple on the surface but that are actually layered, complex and have hidden depths.

I absolutely love stories, especially sci-fi, that deal with memory, identity and uncertainties about reality.

And of course I also love its brilliant sci-fi touches, superb special effects, one of the best film scores ever by the best film score composer ever, and insane levels of over-the-top violence and action.

It's in my all-time top five, just after RoboCop.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Half-Blood Prince , yo !!
                            sigpic

Comment

Resident Evil : Afterlife
                              again I love that movie
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

I just watched the first Resident Evil, but it's a great movie too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X