No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched x men 2, just noticed this time the corridors in the alkali lake base I think its the sgc just remodelled a bit

Comment

Stargate: Continuum. Damn good film, very high quality production too, the end of my seven month rewatch of SG-1 and a remarkably good send off for the series I thought.

Only gripe? I wanna know how the back of the Stargate's box got kawooshed too...never saw that in the show.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Tin Man: Part 1
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Star Trek 2009 tonight
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Terminator Salvation
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

District 9. What a film. Just wish my DVD of it wasn't so faulty.
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Terminator Salvation
                Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  District 9. What a film. Just wish my DVD of it wasn't so faulty.
                  That's unfortunate; it really is an amazing movie
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    Terminator Salvation
                    Moon
                    what a co-incidence, I watched Moon too.

Love that Indie-Film.
                    Favorite Characters:
                    Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                    Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                    SG1: Jack O'Neill
                    SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                    Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

watching Whiteout, with Kate Beckinsale looks interesting !
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Kate Beckinsale is always interesting, no matter what movie she's in

Comment

Daywalkers, and Kick-ass

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            it is so sad she looses her fingers
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              This is true.

Also, watching Moon seems to now be a requirement or at least recently-formed tradition for this thread - anybody not seen it yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

Me But if everyone is watching it, I suppose I'd better as well.

I've been too busy watching The Sweeney.

Comment

Working...
                                X