What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I've seen seasons 1-4, but kind of lost track of it after that. But that was ages ago so it's almost like a fresh watch. Almost but not quite
    Good to know. I heartily recommend watching seasons 5-8. I love me some Red Vs Blue, personally.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Good to know. I heartily recommend watching seasons 5-8. I love me some Red Vs Blue, personally.
      Yep....I loved what I'd seen back then! But that was when season 5 was just starting to come out and I just couldn't be bothered with waiting for individual episodes so we sort of parted ways. But now I have the DVDs of everything out so far, so it should be fun to catch up
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Yep....I loved what I'd seen back then! But that was when season 5 was just starting to come out and I just couldn't be bothered with waiting for individual episodes so we sort of parted ways. But now I have the DVDs of everything out so far, so it should be fun to catch up
        Awesomesauce. Do we have a Red Vs Blue thread at Gateworld? I could seriously just sit around and quote Donut or Caboose for hours. And it shall be glorious.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yes indeed....Donut and Caboose are the best

Just got done watching Red vs Blue Season 2!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            has anyone watched The Prestige ? that movie should be renamed revenge and magic !
            I loved that movie. Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman were awesome in that. At times I was confused on who I should be rooting for, it was great.
            sigpic

Comment

Cowboy Bebop Movie. Didn't think the name Spike would have more epicness, but this series did it. Was excellent but still think the episode "Pierrot le Fou" was more epic. You can tell Whedon watched this before making Firefly. Keanu's supposed to be making this a movie, can't wait. Hope it's good.

Comment

Yesterday evening: "The Island" with Scarlett Johansson and Ewan McGregor. I've been laughed at for enjoying that movie before, but I still like it.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

The dark Knight
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

watched Zombieland again and Lady in the Water !
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      Yesterday evening: "The Island" with Scarlett Johansson and Ewan McGregor. I've been laughed at for enjoying that movie before, but I still like it.
                      thats a pretty good movie, but people say it is similiar to Logan Run
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        I loved that movie. Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman were awesome in that. At times I was confused on who I should be rooting for, it was great.
                        so who did you root for ? I rooted for Hugh Jackman character , it all started with him !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          thats a pretty good movie, but people say it is similiar to Logan Run
                          You mean Logan's Run:
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan%27s_Run_%28film%29

I wasn't even born when that movie was made.
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

A Dog's Breakfast (twice, once with commentary)!!!!
                            sigpic
                            It was Arrested Development

Comment

Red vs Blue: Season 3

Comment

A Dog's Breakfast as well

Comment

Working...
                                X