Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems that I have pirates of the caribbean days
    Pirates of the caribbean at world's end
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Star Wreck - In the Pirkinning
      sigpic

Comment

Total Recal
        30000 Leagues Under The Sea
        100 Million BC
        Titanic 2
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The Matrix Reloaded
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Inception I really can recommend that movie.
            sigpic

Comment

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
              sigpic

Comment

more Harry Potter and now Repo men
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

finally watched Repo-men , pretty cool movie , but kind of crazy and sad i hope our society doesn't end up like that !

also am watching The Prestige!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    finally watched Repo-men , pretty cool movie , but kind of crazy and sad i hope our society doesn't end up like that !
                    You should check out Repo: The Genetic Opera. It's the stageplay-turned-movie that Repo Men blatantly ripped off. It's kinda like Rocky Horror Picture Show meets Blade Runner
                    sigpic
                    It was Arrested Development

Comment

Serenity
                      sigpic

Comment

Red vs. Blue Season 1
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Red vs. Blue Season 1
                          You a first time viewer, or are you a big ol' RvB nut?
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Just got back from a midnight screening of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. It was EPIC EPICNESS!!! Such a great movie. From the director of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz (Edgar Wright). He's a genius, highly recommend checking this flick out.
                            sigpic
                            It was Arrested Development

Comment

has anyone watched The Prestige ? that movie should be renamed revenge and magic !
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                You a first time viewer, or are you a big ol' RvB nut?
                                I've seen seasons 1-4, but kind of lost track of it after that. But that was ages ago so it's almost like a fresh watch. Almost but not quite
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X