Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched WALL-e today. Cute movie.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Finally got to see Inception. Great movie. Could've used cyber-brains, cyborgs, and the sort...the world needs more cyberpunk.
      sigpic

Comment

Watched Afro Samurai earlier today
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

more harry potter, and about to watch Kick-Ass
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I watched the Matrix.

Great movie.

Also I watched Enemy Mine. An awesome movie too!

Comment

i watch to get Repomen , cross my fingers if they have it at Redbox
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Yesterday: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
                Today: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions

I don't care what anyone says, I love these movies.

Comment

I loved Reloaded, especially the Twins and the Architect conversation. Didn't really like Revolutions though.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      I loved Reloaded, especially the Twins and the Architect conversation. Didn't really like Revolutions though.
                      Revolutions is my least favorite film, as the concentration on the real world bored me, the attack on the docks was nice. But the best part of the film was the fight between Neo and Smith IMO. I think Reloaded is definitely the better of the two. The Twins reminded me of the Wraith. I liked them too.

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
                          Awesome.

Comment

The Dark Knight
                            sigpic

Comment

currently watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (not sure if I'll watch all of it, tho'...I saw this several times in the theaters when it was still playing lol )
                              sigpic

Comment

Watched The Black Hole. Interesting movie. I love the robot characters--VINCENT and Bob. The ending was a bit weird, though.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X