What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    I am currently watching Book of Eli , looks interesting ??
    It does, I've been meaning to see it.

I'm halfway through Spider-Man 3 right now. I've never seen it before, just because I heard it was terrible. It is.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      It does, I've been meaning to see it.

I'm halfway through Spider-Man 3 right now. I've never seen it before, just because I heard it was terrible. It is.
      Wait till you see the remake.

Comment

I don't know what the heck they were thinking when they made this. Instead of doing a really nice piece with Harry as the Goblin and visiting the sins of the father on the son, they made him a goofy-ass amnesiac for half the movie so they could do Venom wrong and continue the stilted and horrible Peter/MJ love story they'd been failing at for the first two movies. And they just make Sandman into a pretty generic villain instead of having him be the yang to the yin of a 'sins of the father' Harry story. And the CGI, holy frickin' crap. It's just embarassingly bad.

Honestly, I don't know how the reboot could be anything but better after this.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I don't know what the heck they were thinking when they made this. Instead of doing a really nice piece with Harry as the Goblin and visiting the sins of the father on the son, they made him a goofy-ass amnesiac for half the movie so they could do Venom wrong and continue the stilted and horrible Peter/MJ love story they'd been failing at for the first two movies. And they just make Sandman into a pretty generic villain instead of having him be the yang to the yin of a 'sins of the father' Harry story. And the CGI, holy frickin' crap. It's just embarassingly bad.

Honestly, I don't know how the reboot could be anything but better after this.
          You should be a director. You'd make one hell of a film.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            Wait till you see the remake.
            you are welcome, but really ? oh and i am female
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              I am currently watching Book of Eli , looks interesting ??
              I am watching this right now. Decent enough, but as far as post-apocalyptic dramatic humanity stories go, The Road was better.

You should be a director. You'd make one hell of a film.
              Considering writing, actually

Comment

Commando

I love Sully.

Sully is probably the most underrated character in cinema history

Arnold: You're a funny guy sully, I like you... that's why I'm going to kill you last.

Comment

Commando

I love Sully.

Arnold: You're a funny guy sully, I like you... that's why I'm going to kill you last.
                  "I LIED"
                  *drops him off a cliff*

Comment

I watched Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope when I woke up!!!
                    Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

"I LIED"
                      *drops him off a cliff*

Lol... soo causal like.

Spoiler:

Comment

War of the Worlds (2005)

Comment

Now that I'm done watching The Book of Eli....eh. Largely pretty flat, lacked any real heart. The best thing I can say about it, surprisingly, is just how startlingly good Mila Kunis' performance is. I don't usually associate her with being a good actress, but she was actually very impressive in this movie.

I'm also a bit puzzled about why saving the Bible was such an important task, as the driving force of the movie. Seems they made pretty clear that people blamed religion for causing the apocalypse and burned their religious texts in response. The people had spoken. And it was Denzel Washington's big deal task to save the Bible? Hm.

Comment

Galaxy Quest (a parody count, right?)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              Galaxy Quest (a parody count, right?)
                              It's a great movie so it counts. And what does it say when I like the parody better than the Trek movies.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                It's a great movie so it counts. And what does it say when I like the parody better than the Trek movies.
                                Not much

Comment

Working...
                                X