What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray: Unbreakable

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Blu-Ray: Split

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Willow
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DVD:
          Titan A.E.

Here is one movie that would be nice to see in Blu-ray someday.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Netflix
            Terminator 2 Judgment day

Comment

Blu-Ray: Glass

Comment

Cinema: Spider-Man: Far From Home

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                  Netflix Streaming:
                  Battlefield Earth

Well, I knew it was awful going in, so I just sat back and enjoyed the awfulness--much like I did with Plan 9 and the last two Jaws movies. I think my favorite part was the post-apocalyptic cavemen learning to pilot jet fighters in 7 days. In fact, they became so good that they managed to make the fighters hover.
                  Going from memory - I've only seen the movie once, and that was once too many - the fighters hover because they're McDonnell-Douglas AV-8 Harriers.

The famous Harrier Jump Jet, which - thanks to a clever system of vectored nozzles that divert some of the thrust produced by the engine - can, in fact, hover.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    Going from memory - I've only seen the movie once, and that was once too many - the fighters hover because they're McDonnell-Douglas AV-8 Harriers.

The famous Harrier Jump Jet, which - thanks to a clever system of vectored nozzles that divert some of the thrust produced by the engine - can, in fact, hover.
                    Thank you for that clarification.

=========================
                    Today:

Theater:
                    Men in Black: International
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Cinema: Midsommar

Comment

DVD:
                        X-Men (2000)
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Blu-Ray: Hollow Man

Comment

Blu-Ray: Hollow Man II

Comment

Blu-Ray: Escape from New York

Comment

Blu-ray:
                                Space Cowboys
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X