What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Blu-Ray: Sin City

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Blu-Ray: Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Evil Dead (the original version)
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Cinema: Men In Black: International

Comment

Netflix: "I Am Mother"

Comment

Evil Dead (the remake)
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Amazon Prime: The Machine

Comment

DVD: Starry Eyes

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Running Man

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

&

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Comment

Amazon Prime: What We Do In The Shadows

Comment

Netflix Streaming:
                              Battlefield Earth

Well, I knew it was awful going in, so I just sat back and enjoyed the awfulness--much like I did with Plan 9 and the last two Jaws movies. I think my favorite part was the post-apocalyptic cavemen learning to pilot jet fighters in 7 days. In fact, they became so good that they managed to make the fighters hover.
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Amazon Prime: What We Do In The Shadows
                                I saw that movie for the first time maybe a month or two ago and loved it

Comment

Working...
                                X