What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray: Independence Day: Resurgence

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

King Kong (1933)

I was impressed with how much expression they got out of Kong in the '76 version. I was doubly so here. Though, I think I prefer the '76 version for creating a bit more sympathy for Kong. I still haven't seen the '05 version yet.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blu-Ray: Suicide Squad

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I enjoyed this one. It shows that this one was made from an original script rather than adapted from a book. Much more cohesive than some of the HP movies. It was also refreshing to see the wizards and witches rebuilding a ruined city, rather than just blasting it to bits.

The long trailer for Rogue One was great on the big screen too.
          sigpic

Comment

Short Circuit
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Christmas Twister , just don't.

Comment

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Star Wars I - The Phantom Menace

Comment

Rogue One

I really enjoyed it. Especially the easter eggs and tie-ins. I didn't see young Han Solo, though, who I thought was supposed to be in it. Maybe in the deleted scenes.

Space Camp
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Rogue One (2016) 10/10.

Really, really enjoyed it. Very much a Star Wars take on the "men on a mission" genre of WWII movies.

A little bit of "The Guns of Navarone", a bit of "Where Eagles Dare", and just a dash of "The Dirty Dozen".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Cinema: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Comment

Aliens
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Flight of the Navigator

My second favorite movie of all time. I really love all the little details planted throughout the movie.

Howard the Duck

Not quite as bad as some would claim, in my opinion. I rather enjoyed it. Though, I'm not sure about the mammaries on the female ducks.
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Expendables 3 (2014)
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Blu-Ray: Hardcore Henry

Comment

Working...
                                X