sigpic

Comment

Iron Man 3
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Trek: The Motion Picture -- original 1979 version

The re-birth of Star Trek. A full year and one month since I finished my last run-through of the original series. During that time, aside from the animated series, I tried to avoid watching any Star Trek as I made my journey though the movies and TV shows of the 1970s, so I could get a sense of what the fans felt when this movie opened, re-uniting Kirk and company, re-introducing the Enterprise in all her glory and seeing her soar among the stars again. The Enterprise fly-by and the launch have always been my favorite moments out of all the Star Trek movies.

The Motion Picture really is a much better film than a lot of people give it credit for, if one just comes at it with the proper mind-set--as an intellectual, science fiction film rather than as an action film.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Return of the Jedi

Comment

The Martian (2015)

Comment

The Black Hole (1979)
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Star Trek: Into Darkness
                  sigpic

Comment

Blu-Ray: Chronicle

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Excalibur (1981)
                      sigpic

Comment

Pixels
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Star Wars- The Phantom Menace
                          Star Wars- Attack of the Clones
                          sigpic

Comment

Blu-Ray: Universal Soldier

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Wars- The Empire Strikes Back
                              Star Wars- Return of the Jedi
                              sigpic

Comment

Babylon 5: Thirdspace
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X