What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinema: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

TV: Doctor Who: The Husbands of River Song

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Transformers: Age of Extinction
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Wars- The Force Awakens
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Alien (1979)

Jerry Goldsmith uses a few musical cues here that he will later use in his Star Trek movies. The alien egg thing that attaches to John Hurt kind of reminds me of the iratus bug on Stargate: Atlantis. I don't know how I would have reacted to the chest-busting scene had I seen it fresh when the movie first came out, but after seeing it parodied in Spaceballs and Stargate: Atlantis, I think the intended effect was lost on me. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Mummy (1999)
              sigpic

Comment

Moonraker

Love John Barry's score in this one--some of it kind of sounds like his score for Dances With Wolves, which would come 11 years later.
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Thor- The Dark World
                  sigpic

Comment

Source: DVD

"Looker" (1981) Albert Finny, James Coburn, Susan Dey

Comment

Europa Report
                      sigpic

Comment

The Lazarus Effect
                        sigpic

Comment

Antman - finally

Comment

The Last Days on Mars
                            sigpic

Comment

Time After Time

Directed by Nicholas Meyer. Starring Malcolm McDowall, David Warner, and Mary Steenburgen, who, 11 years later, would play a very similar role in Back to the Future, Part III--the love interest of a time-traveling scientist.
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Exodus- Gods and Kings
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X