• Show
Clear All

The Dark Knight Rises

Interstellar
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Young Frankenstein (1974)
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

This weekend:

Iron Man 1 & 2
        Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
        Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
        --------------------
        Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
        Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
        The Avengers
        ---------------------
        Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
        The Avengers: Age of Ultron
        --------------------

Comment

Ant-Man

Couldn't resist and went for a second time
          sigpic

Comment

Star Trek Into Darkness
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Jupiter Ascending

Went into this with zero idea of what the movie was about and frankly I liked it. It was just the kind of weird story I'd write and in that sense I liked it. Visually it had lots of stuff on screen to catch the eye. It's definitely an acquired taste...
              7/10

I really don't give a toss what so called critics think I liked it.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

ST: First Contact. My favorite Trek movie.
                sigpic

Comment

Friday and Saturday:

DVD:
                  Iron Man 3
                  Hansel and Gretel

Cinema
                  Ant-Man
                  Last edited by Dr Kaylee Beckett; 03 August 2015, 02:09 AM.
                  Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                  Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                  --------------------
                  The Avengers
                  ---------------------
                  Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                  --------------------

Comment

Yeah Hansel And Gretel was a cool movie.

Comment

A bit too much gore to my taste but it was ok otherwise.
                      Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                      --------------------
                      The Avengers
                      ---------------------
                      --------------------

Comment

Dark Star
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Resident Evil Regurgitation, or whatever the hell it was called.

The one with the secret Umbrella Corp base in the Arctic.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            Resident Evil Regurgitation, or whatever the hell it was called.

The one with the secret Umbrella Corp base in the Arctic.

Arctic?? Are you sure? There was one with a secret Umbrella thing on a disguised cargo ship.

Comment

That was the previous film in the series.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Strongest Man in the World

Starring a Kurt Russell, once again playing Dexter Riley.
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X