No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Planet 51 a few days ago and watched it today. I saw it twice in the theater and still think it's a very funny movie.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The sixth sense
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Blade Runner was pretty good. Was sort of confusing with the plot, have to re-watch.

Comment

\
          Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Blade Runner was pretty good. Was sort of confusing with the plot, have to re-watch.
          wait wait who was a robot again , thats what confuses me ??
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

The girl, most of the bad guys, not really robots but androids sorta human-like? I think the other cop too maybe, the one that sorta looked like Adama?

Comment

The girl, most of the bad guys, not really robots but androids sorta human-like? I think the other cop too maybe, the one that sorta looked like Adama?

ah huh ? hey if you were a robot and i knew would you want me to tell you ?? just wondering ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                ah huh ? hey if you were a robot and i knew would you want me to tell you ?? just wondering ?
                Don't think my mind could handle it. But sure!!

Comment

Don't think my mind could handle it. But sure!!

jmoz , i am sorry to tell you , but you are a robot ! i know this hard for you to hear right now but we all gateworld will be with you in this time of transition

. but now for irony sake i am going to watch Robocop on dvd
                  sigpic

Comment

Galaxy Quest - sci fi comedy at its best and Alan Rickman is great!

Comment

Last night I watched

Toy Story
                      Beetlejuice

Neither are really sci-fi I guess, but meh close enough!
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I watch THE CROW and then I watched THE CROW: CITY OF ANGELS
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched Toy Story 2 earlier tonight

I'm counting it as sci-fi because it has Buzz Lightyear and Emperor Zurg in it
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

"Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" again. I will never understand why the film was not a big hit. Everyone I know just loves it.
                            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              jmoz , i am sorry to tell you , but you are a robot ! i know this hard for you to hear right now but we all gateworld will be with you in this time of transition

. but now for irony sake i am going to watch Robocop on dvd
                              Noooooooooooooooo. Ok, cool. Wait does that mean I'm immortal?

I watched Twelve Monkeys, was weirdly good. Off the wall sort of sci-fi.

Comment

12 Monkeys is an amazing movie. Really is an outstanding example of a time-travel movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X