What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinema: Mad Max: Fury Road

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Soylent Green (1973)

I can't say I was surprised by the "twist". When something like that is worked up to being a great mystery and the question is repeated over and over in the trailer, it gets rather obvious what the "twist" is.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Mad Max: Fury Road
        sigpic

Comment

DVD:
          Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion
          Resident Evil

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)

Not as bad as I had feared. Quite enjoyable in fact, though it's a shame the studio kept cutting the budget for the films. It really shows in the make-up, which seems rather worse here than it did in the original film.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DVD: The Abyss
              sigpic

Comment

Tomorrowland
                sigpic

Comment

DVD: Planet of the Apes (2001)

Comment

DVD: Doctor Who: The Runaway Bride

Comment

The Six Million Dollar Man: Wine, Women, and War

Dr. Wells seems to have suffered rapid hair-loss since the previous movie. When they recast a character, I wish they would pay attention to such details.
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Star Trek The Undiscovered Country
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

DVD: Quarantine 2: Terminal
                          sigpic

Comment

The Six Million Dollar Man: Solid Gold Kidnapping

And, in two weeks, I start the actual series. If these movies were any indication, I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy it, but I hope the change the theme song.
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Tomorrowland

(I saw 3 Stargate alums, don't blink or you'll miss them!)

Comment

Westworld (1973)

Written and directed by Michael Crichton, 20 years before Jurassic Park film and also involving an elaborate amusement park gone horribly wrong.

Jurassic Park III
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X