No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Pandorum was great. Especially when they find out where the ship is, and how long its been there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      I thought Pandorum was great. Especially when they find out where the ship is, and how long its been there
      well i got a new tv and it was really hard to see anything i m trying to figure out the brightness, but i also thought the storyline was similiar to a lot of other syfy movies out there hmm
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        I'll admit that my initial (though not final) reaction to that was actually disappointment.

Spoiler:
        When the girl was first asking "where are the stars?" my mind immediately jumped to the terrifying emptiness of things like the TNG ep "Where No One Has Gone Before" or the Doctor Who ep "Utopia"; places so distant and so far removed from the present that even the stars aren't there anymore.

What can I say, I have a pretty vivid imagination sometimes

That said though, I wasn't ultimately disappointed with the ending. I thought it was pretty cool all said and done.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        well i got a new tv and it was really hard to see anything i m trying to figure out the brightness, but i also thought the storyline was similiar to a lot of other syfy movies out there hmm
        And you're right too (my young apprentice), there were a few times through the movie that I found myself thinking, Event Horizon! I Am Legend!, and a few others. I still enjoyed it though
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

[QUOTE=DigiFluid;11267187]I'll admit that my initial (though not final) reaction to that was actually disappointment.

[spoiler]When the girl was first asking "where are the stars?" my mind immediately jumped to the terrifying emptiness of things like the TNG ep "Where No One Has Gone Before" or the Doctor Who ep "Utopia"; places so distant and so far removed from the present that even the stars aren't there anymore.

now i am going to watch 2012, yeah but the problem when they make the main characters go crazy , i hate that it just makes the movie confusing , they did that on a few on the Stargate episodes and that sucked
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i saw A lice and Wonderland , it was very good
            sigpic

Comment

I just finished Total Recall again. I've loved this movie for as long as I can remember, gaping plot holes and all
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I watched Serenity again. Love this movie.
                sigpic

Comment

Battlestar Galactica first two episodes of season 2(ill be finishing the first disc later)
                  True Blood (its more fantasy than sci fi I know)
                  Star Wars clone wars S2 E14
                  sigpic
                  First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
                  MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

Comment

universal soldier:regeneration

with JCVD and dolph lundgren again,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so bad its good!
                    sigpic
                    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                    -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      I just finished Total Recall again. I've loved this movie for as long as I can remember, gaping plot holes and all
                      One of my favorite as well
                      sigpic

Comment

Virtuality
                        Meh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          Virtuality
                          Meh.
                          The thing about that, I found, was that it was really bad for the first half to 3/4 and then got really good at the end. Not really a shock that it didn't get picked up, IMO.

On-topic:
                          Superman
                          Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

Comment

i just got Children of Dune , oh and Something Something Dark from Family Guy
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched The Abyss.

Spoiler:
                              Similar to most first contact alien lifeforms films. Shape up humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                                I watched The Abyss.

Spoiler:
                                Similar to most first contact alien lifeforms films. Shape up humanity.
                                I love that movie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X