What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Race to Witch Mountain yesterday
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
      I watched Race to Witch Mountain yesterday

that movie was awful , i saw Terminator Ex Machinma series it was interesting , but the graphics are lame
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        that movie was awful , i saw Terminator Ex Machinma series it was interesting , but the graphics are lame
        The original is pretty good. Haven't seen the new Escape to Witch mountain.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched Resident Evil couple days ago
          sigpic

Comment

Last sci fi film I watched was: Predator!

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

'nuff said.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I am watching Dune right now newer version that came out in 2003
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

District 9. For me it`s the best movie of the year 2009.
                sigpic

Comment

i just finished watching the new movie The Box , it is crazy
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm watching Aliens yet again. Oh what an awesome movie
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It was decent....had some nice moments and some very boring ones.

Comment

watching lost now two hour season primiere, and then iam going to watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince
                        sigpic

Comment

Today I saw Pandorum. It`s quite good movie. I recommend it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I'm watching Aliens yet again. Oh what an awesome movie
                            24 years on, no 3D effects and it's still better than Cameron's new film.

Hudson said it better than I ever could.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post

24 years on, no 3D effects and it's still better than Cameron's new film.

Hudson said it better than I ever could.
                              Preach it!

I just finished watching Pandorum. Quite liked it! A little derivative perhaps, but certainly not so ridiculously copy/paste as Avatar.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Preach it!

I just finished watching Pandorum. Quite liked it! A little derivative perhaps, but certainly not so ridiculously copy/paste as Avatar.

that movie was awful , it was too dark too literally
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X