Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interstellar

Loved it!

The Stargate fan in me became giddy when I saw them going to NORAD and I saw the tunnel entrance. Cheyenne Mountain Complex! Stargate Command! And then, William Devane (President Hayes) appeared.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blu-Ray: X-Men: Days of Future Past

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Hobbit 1 and 2 extended versions. I didn't notice anything new in either except for maybe a song by king goblin.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          The Hobbit 1 and 2 extended versions. I didn't notice anything new in either except for maybe a song by king goblin.
          You didn't notice the nekkid Dwarves bathing in the Elves sacred pool in film 1?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            You didn't notice the nekkid Dwarves bathing in the Elves sacred pool in film 1?
            Yeah I noticed it but thought it was in the normal version. I'm always imagining nude men running around so didn't think much of it.

Comment

Say no more.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                Yeah I noticed it but thought it was in the normal version. I'm always imagining nude men running around so didn't think much of it.
                That hairy?
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Interstellar

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I have watch it on dvd again because I did not understand some parts of the movie but I loved it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Blu-Ray: Prometheus

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DVD: Thor - The Dark World

Cinema: The Hunger Games - Mockingjay (Part 1)

Comment

Big Hero 6

Comment

Doctor Who, "The Day of the Doctor".
                            sigpic

Comment

Cinema: Interstellar
                              Lost in space ...

Comment

DVD: Dune

Comment

Working...
                                X