X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of Sharknado 2

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
      If you haven't yet, read Crichton's book, it was great!
      I have read the book, but not for a while. Liked Gerard Butler as my favourite character though.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

V for Vendetta
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Fourth Kind

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Stargate- Ark of Truth
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

TV: Terminator 2
                  DVD: Avatar

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy 9.5/10

Fantastically entertaining, extremely funny, surprisingly dramatic and on occasion touching.

And that's just Rocket...
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10.

Quite easily my film of the year so far. Equal parts Star Wars, Farscape, and The A-Team. Loved it to bits.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DVD: Aliens

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10.

Quite easily my film of the year so far. Equal parts Star Wars, Farscape, and The A-Team. Loved it to bits.
                          Due to the fact that the soccer world cup is consirered interesting for everybody here in Germany all major blockbusters come very late to cinemas this summer, still 3 weeks to wait.

And due to the fact that I'm going on holiday I have to wait another week.

But knowing that you all enjoyed it makes me really looking forward to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            But knowing that you all enjoyed it makes me really looking forward to it.
                            I may possibly go and see it again before it leaves the cinema.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              I may possibly go and see it again before it leaves the cinema.
                              Me, too. I'm considering seeing it in 3D next time.

Meanwhile, today, I watched cavemen battling rubber dinosaurs in One Million Years B.C (1966)
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                                Me, too. I'm considering seeing it in 3D next time.
                                I saw the IMAX 3D version.

Meanwhile, today, I watched cavemen battling rubber dinosaurs in One Million Years B.C (1966)
                                Raquel Welch in a fur bikini, ohh the golden memories of childhood.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X