What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
    World War Z. As a diehard fan of the book, I have to say I was... actually very impressed. It has extremely few similarities to the book but it is actually a pretty damn good movie. Hopefully the sequel will deal with more of the book's elements.
    You're aware of the alternate ending?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      You're aware of the alternate ending?
      I am now. Hmm, torn. Original ending might have made more sense and been more in keeping with the book, but would have lacked resolution needed by most cinema-goers.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Last Friday I saw Insidious chapter2, pretty good the story could have been original ?!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Blu-Ray: Total Recall (2012)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Trek: Into Darkness
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Avengers
                sigpic

Comment

The World's End
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2
                    How is it? I want to see.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Serenity plus 'Jaynestown' as part of a Firefly celebration screening.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        How is it? I want to see.
                        It was pretty good. The villain is a lot like the villain from Pixar's Up--the main character's role-model who turns out to be not all that good. But, there's a great message about living with other people.
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DVD: Iron Man

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Renaissance (2006) 10/10.

A B&W CG animated conspiracy thriller set in a near future Paris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_%28film%29
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DVD:
                              Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion
                              Star Trek: The Motion Picture

Comment

Gravity
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X