Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McClance View Post
    Legend with a young Tom Cruise.
    I often wonder if Cubby Broccolli ever forgave Ridley Scott for accidentally burning down the 007 Stage at Pinewood during the filming of Legend?

Tomorrow, I will watch Oblivion.
    With an old Tom Cruise?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Elysium Great movie
      sigpic

Comment

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Jurassic Park (on DVD for the first time)
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            With an old Tom Cruise?
            Right.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

DVD: X-Men: Origins - Wolverine

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Kick-Ass 2.

Disappointed that they didn't keep the original ending from the comics.

But on the other hand, I now want a "Sick Stick".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Star Trek
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Epic

I don't care what anyone says. I love this movie. Beautiful animation.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

RoboCop
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
                          sigpic

Comment

Much, much more fun than Star Trek the other night.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post

Much, much more fun than Star Trek the other night.
                              Do you think it would have worked as well if, as originally planned, Eddie Murphy had played a part similar to the Catherine Hicks character?
                              sigpic

Comment

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec (2010) 9/10.

Loved it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X