No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Kyle XY" Season 2. Just finished with the last episode.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

I just bought Dune on DVD, so that should be interesting !!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I feel like watching new episode (= episode, I haven´t seen) of Legend of the Seeker (I watch it 1st time) and then I´ll choose some episode of StarGate SG1 to watch - probably Message in the Bottle in season 2 :-)

Comment

Today, I watched FarScape: The Peacekeeper Wars. Great ending to a great series.

Not exactly sci-fi, but I also watched a few episodes of MacGyver, one of which featured Don S. Davis in the role of a bad guy.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

"Of Gods and Men" at my friends house fan made movie with big star trek stars in it and very good and well done too !!
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Star Trek: First Contact

Comment

Short Circuit 2 tonight.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The X Files: I Want To Believe...

and Mitch Pileggi was in it too SQUEE!!!
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Futurama - Bender Game,

it was really boring, the show is awesome, but movies kind of stink
                    sigpic

Comment

Last Sci-Fi movie I watched was Johnny Mnemonic, It's got Keanu Reeves in it but doesn't detract from the fun
                      You have wasted several seconds of your life reading this.

Comment

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Would Honey, I Shrunk the Kids be science fiction?
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Doin a sort of Star Wars Rewatch, yesterday night Attack of The Clones, and tonight Revenge of the Sith. I really love the story and the idea of star wars, but parts of episode I and II just suck. The rest and III - VI are still awesome as ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Saw Total Recall.
                              You have wasted several seconds of your life reading this.

Comment

saw The Happening , that is a really good movie people don't give it much credit !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X