Star Wars Attack of the clones.

Comment

The fifth element
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Cinema: World War Z

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          How was it? (I keep meaning to read that book too.)
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Watched Cloud Atlas on blu ray, and World War Z in the theaters , both fantastic movies
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              How was it? (I keep meaning to read that book too.)
              I read the book about four years ago. The film was shot almost two years ago.

Being honest I really don't know if I can be bothered with it. I've kind of gone off the whole zombie genre.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Man of Steel. Oh dear - 4/10.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Despicable Me
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Destination Moon (1950).

They don't make 'em like this any more.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Host

Summary: Glow Glow, Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye. Really, I should have known better.

Comment

Cloud Atlas
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Aeon Flux (2005), 6/10.

Oh dear.

No wonder Peter Chung (creator of the animated series the movie's based on) distanced himself from the project.
                            sigpic

Comment

Escape from New York

The name's Plissken.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Limitless

Comment

Working...
                                X