No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw I, Robot on the way back home. I'm a big Will Smith fan (though not a fan of all his movies mind you) but I really like this one. It carries a message

Comment

well i saw some clips from upcoming sci-fi movies that premiered at Comic Con, it was Book of Eli and Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassu? well it is the closest i'll get to a sci-fi movie again
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        This evening I watched Predator 2.
        that is a good one too , and really sets the premise for the Alien vs Predator films , i hope they make more with the predator being on the side of the Humans
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I haven't watched any yet, but I'm going to watch The Last Starfighter tonight.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Transformers
            The harvest moon is rising
            Wraith are never-ending

Comment

mmm.. Transformers.. I like to watch it from time to time - it's good for boring evenings^^

yesterday I saw D.T.E.S.S. and oh my gawd.. I haven't seen the original from 1951 but it's still a crapy movie.. "charisma" of Keanu Reeves just killed me and pretty face of Jennifer Connelly didn't helped .. the best actor in this movie is that, mass destruction, cosmic golem

Keanu was good only in four movies: Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, The Gift and Little Buddha (ok, in last one he was good just because whole movie was good)..
              '- Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!
              - Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth.
              - Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?
              - Yes.
              [long pause] - Friend!!'

Comment

Right now, I am watching Return of the Jedi.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

At the moment I'm watching: Dead Space DownFall

Played the game, loved it and wanted to see the movie

Comment

Watching bits and pieces of "The Fifth element", great movie when you sit down and watch it all. Although, I admit the story line does seem to drag out a bit... and the general feeling of the movie can be just...strange at times.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Right now, I am watching Return of the Jedi.
                    Classic man... you can never go wrong with a little bit of star wars

Comment

Ultraviolet

Some love it, some don't but as far as sci-fi goes; I like

Comment

Wolverine Origins and I loved it. Course I am a sci fi action flick fan so no surprise, but the movie met all my expectations and more.

Alan, I love Fifth Element, got to see it in HD a couple of weeks ago, and I found it still very fresh even though it is now several years old. It actually wears quite well I thought.
                        ---------------------
                        sigpic
                        Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

I will probably watch Armageddon very shortly.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I watched Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home this afternoon
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              I watched Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home this afternoon
                              Very nice choice.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i saw GI: Joe yesterday i thought it was really good, despite what critics thought
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X