What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Knight Rises
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Prometheus

Finally it has arrived in my part of the world
      sigpic

Comment

Star Wars: A New Hope

I watched it wih my sister and her husband, my sister watched it for the very first time and I still think its way better to start with a new hope then phantom menace.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched total recall , it was good , but they just should have stayed with the mars storyline. It would have tied into what was happening now
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

1953's Invaders From Mars
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Ice Road Terror
              (Ice Road Truckers meets ... erm ... very large and hungry prehistoric lizard?)
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

The Fifth Element
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

the day the earth stood still (2008) i shouldn't like this movie as i generally hate remakes but i liked this movie. don't ask i just do.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

The Boogeyman (2012)
                    The Relic (based on novel by Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston - the book is better IMO)

Okay, so technically they were classed as horrors as opposed to scifi, but I think the argument can totally be made on their behalfs ... especially since I was watching them on the Space Channel (basically SyFy of the North)
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Yesterday, I watched The Cat From Outer Space.

Very funny movie. I especially loved seeing McLean Stevenson and Harry Morgan working together again.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Batman Begins
                        The Dark Knight
                        The Dark Knight Rises,

One last time in the cinema and all three in a row, quite an experience ! One of the few newer trilogies that have actually a beginning a middle and an end !
                        sigpic

Comment

The Hunger Games. Much better than I was expecting, though I could have done with sub-Cloverfield levels of shaky cam. If I'd had an evening meal I would have had trouble keeping it down.

Also, The Muppets. Loved it.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Battleship rip-off American Warships
                            sigpic
                            Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

TRON Legacy
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Starship Troopers
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X