• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Knight Rises
    sigpic

Comment

I guess it is a miniseries ? The Stand from steven king
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Evolution
        Dark City
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Watched aliens , but I really like alien vs predator
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Great film, looking forward to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in two years!
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Doctor Who and the Daleks
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Jurrasic Park
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Battle For Terra

I LOVE that movie! Great story and the music is hauntingly beautiful.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Timerider.

Actually a pretty good time travel flick.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones - The Temple of Doom
                      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 04 August 2012, 04:40 AM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Batman Begins
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade

Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

The Dark Knight
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to the Future
                              sigpic

Comment

Contagion (arguable as counting as science 'fiction' as the events depicted within could happen NOW)
                                The Immortals (still trying to figure out how immortals can die, by definition this seems a tad...wrong, but I digress...definitely doesn't shy away from gory fight scenes, but choreography is so worth the bloodspatter IMO, decent fx)
                                Spaceballs! (Enough said! LOL)
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X