What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

although it was nicer in 3D
      sigpic

Comment

Mission to Mars. Forgettable, slow, riddled with holes, logic leaps and bad science and ultimately unsatisfying. With this and Red Planet, it seems the Mars curse extends all the way to Hollywood.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I just watched Never Let Me Go, very good movie and very sad everyone should check it out.
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Serenity
            sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: First Contact

Resistance is futile!

Comment

Conan the Barbarian (1982). Not science fiction but good nonetheless!

"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. [...] Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

Stretches the odd-numbered curse to breaking point.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Well it is still early today so I have not watched anything yet, but I watched Real Steel yesterday. I think it was a good movie.

Comment

Reign of Fire
                      sigpic

Comment

In Time at first it's kinda good then it's becoming kinda boring, sad, I usually like the work of the director, especially gattaca and lord of war as well...
                        sigpic

Comment

Iron Sky. Hilarious dark humor, decent acting and stunning CGI. If you liked Star Wreck, you'll love this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Battleship

Comment

Serenity

I haven't seen this movie since it was released in the theater. It's certainly much more enjoyable after having seen the series.
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Alien 3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X