No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innerspace. Loved this movie back when it came out, kind of hoped they'd make the implied sequel.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Terminator 1-4 (over the weekend). It was my first time seeing them on BluRay. I was disappointed at the transfer for T1. It sucked!
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

last night

Alien
        Every time I watch this movie I always worry about the cat lol. For some reason I always end up caring more about what happens to pets(and kids) than the (adult) characters in whatever I'm watching.
        sigpic

Comment

Stargate- The Ark of Truth
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Green Lantern
            sigpic

Comment

Hugo
              John Carter
              (I had to explain to the teen I was with that no, they didn't copy from Star Wars, George Lucas must've been a huge Rice Burrows fan instead because Princess of Mars came out well before Star Wars... LOL)
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                Hugo
                John Carter
                (I had to explain to the teen I was with that no, they didn't copy from Star Wars, George Lucas must've been a huge Rice Burrows fan instead because Princess of Mars came out well before Star Wars... LOL)
                sigpic

Comment

Watched Revenge of the Sith, man Anakin is stupid ! Doesn't he see those people are trying to help him. !!!!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    Watched Revenge of the Sith, man Anakin is stupid ! Doesn't he see those people are trying to help him. !!!!
                    I think that everytime I watch it, it's like: 'Why are you stupid again, haven't you learned since I watched the movie last time!'
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      I think that everytime I watch it, it's like: 'Why are you stupid again, haven't you learned since I watched the movie last time!'
                      Wow, you are so right , It makes me want to reach threw the screen and throttle him

I watched The Hunger Games at the midnight show ! great movie totally recommend it everyone , even if you haven't read the books.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Battlestar Galactica Razor
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            Battlestar Galactica Razor

That is one of the better ones, besides The Plan
                            Last edited by MIZA; 29 March 2012, 11:04 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Metal Tornado
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                That it one of the better ones, besides the plan
                                which i just watched... Razor was the best BSG movie
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X