Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien
    Aliens

It is my sons first time watching and he is loving them! Now I just have to work on getting the BluRay set to replace my DVD Quad set.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

John Carter ( of Mars ) I have to say that I was first sceptic the first part but the second part and especially the finale was absolutely breathtaking.... Original, fun, and better then most of the movies these days... Although I have noticed that the bad guys nowadays are not really bad anymore but only arrogant and boring... Although mark strong did a good job! Definitely a must see guys!
      sigpic

Comment

Ultimate Avengers

Ultimate Avengers 2
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          It was a surprisingly fun little adventure movie wasn't it? Peck deflection is my new favorite sport.

Like you, probably won't purchase it (maybe when it hits the bargain bin just to add to the blu-ray collection) but I would watch it again at some point for a bit of fun.
          How would you compare it to the 1st Journey? Because that is how I would describe that movie.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Alien 3
            Tron Legacy

Comment

I went to see John Carter yesterday. Huge fan of A Princess of Mars the book. The movie...well I have a lot of gripes with it. Too long to discuss in this "not John Carter specific" thread. I liked it, it was enjoyable but should have been a lot more than it was. In short it was a decent movie, probably above average, but not great. It's one I'll buy...would LOVE to see a director's but I don't see that happening. The movie you could tell was cut from a much longer film that I'd love to see.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dacooker
              The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Aladdin and the King of Thieves
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Tonight

Hulk Vs

Planet Hulk
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 13 March 2012, 05:19 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Over the past 2 days we finished
                    Alien 4
                    Predator 1&2
                    Aliens vs Predator 1&2

Whew! My son says he loved them. He thinks the Predators suck though. Likes the Aliens more. I'm pulling out the Terminator movies next for him. Those I have all on BluRay and have yet to watch them like this so should be fun!

Comment

John Carter

Not bad at all.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

John Carter, too.

Enjoyed it very much.
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched Masters Of The Universe....gotta love He-Man!

Comment

last night

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition)
                            sigpic

Comment

The One
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                How would you compare it to the 1st Journey? Because that is how I would describe that movie.
                                The first one was interesting because he didn't want to go, and it was a lot more serious too. But this one was too predictable
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X