Clear All

Captain America - The First Avenger
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Hellboy...again.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Hulk
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Strangers on a Train , pretty good movie by Alfred Hitchock
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Today i have watched around.....7 satgate atlantis episodes and 2 fringes... i live stagate atlanis so much!11

Comment

The Thing (2011)
              sigpic

Comment

SG1 heroes, the lost city, moebius
                Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 12 February 2012, 12:17 AM.
                sigpic
                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Underworld 4

Comment

Voyage of the Dawn Treader & Breaking Dawn.
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

The Incredible Hulk
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Paul (one of the best evar)
                        Portrait of Jenny
                        Star Trek 2
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D

Well.... It was Not really 3D, the Trailers had more 3D then the actual movie, but it was great to saw it in the cinemas again nontheless! You can watch it but have in mind that it's not really 3D, not even the pod race seemed really 3D to me, but oh well, nice try. I'm gonna watch the rest as well in the cinemas only for the experience to watch star wars in the cinema and not because it's in 3D, my favorite part is still the duel between dearth maul and qui Gon/obi wan!
                          I saw that today in XD (it was the earliest 3D showing); the viewing experience wasn't much different than the previous two movies I saw in 3D (How to Train Your Dragon and Legend of the Guardians). As for the 3D aspect, for the most part, I agree it didn't really change the image much, except to enhance the depth of the picture. The 3D did make the space sequences stand out (especially the battles). I also thought the underwater sequences and Coruscant exteriors looked cool.

Maybe the 3D effects will be more noticeable in the next 2 films. Can't wait to see how that speeder chase through Coruscant turns out in AotC, or that opening battle in RotS.

One good thing: Lucas seemed to have refrained from making any changes, so far...
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

SGU Air pt 1,2,3 extended cut
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I probably shouldn't admit to this, but...

The Core

...a film so, so bad you just can't take your eyes off it. Fun, in an awful, silly kind of way.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Star Trek (2009)

Comment

Working...
                                X