• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul
    sigpic

Comment

Thor
      I really liked it; found it fun/entertaining to watch.
      sigpic

Comment

2001: A Space Odyssey

I can now finally say I watched this from beginning to end after several past attempts. No interest in ever watching it again though....
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Morlocks... With David Hewlett. Classic SyFy cheese. Only good parts were when I saw Rodney McKay-- "I'm working as fast as I can!" "I'm smarter than all of you!". Oh, and when it ended. I like David Hewlett, but my goodness was the movie lame. Hehehe...

Comment

Last night on Netflix streaming:

John Carpenter's version of The Thing

Ferocious Planet - lol. I usually avoid the intentionally bad Skiffy movies so I hope Joe Flanigan enjoyed his time filming this as he was the only reason I watched it. Though I found it's cheesy badness more entertaining than The Thing.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

More in the category of fantasy, tonight I watched the 2003 live version of Peter Pan.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Dogma
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Apollo 18
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Planet of the Apes (2001)
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Hell
                      A German sci-fi movie. Some years into the future the sun is hotter and everything is dry. People are struggling to survive. I liked it, it's well done and quite creepy and thrilling. The title is the German word for 'bright', but I think English 'hell' is also meant. Roland Emmerich is the producer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thor
                        sigpic

Comment

Netflix streaming - Tron: Legacy

Not too bad even though I've never seen all of the original. The music score was the best thing about it.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Zombieland.
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Inception.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X