sigpic

Comment

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
      Jumanji
      Signs
      Angels and Demons
      Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time
      X-Men Origins: Wolverine
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Serenity
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Battle: Los Angeles
          IMO always implied.

Comment

The Witches
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Back to the Future

Watched it with friend of mine, who actually never watched it! I was shocked.. to say at least.. but she loved it! Its a classic, and still watchable, not many movies in this category can say the same thing! Fingers are crossed that they do NOT a remake, reboot what so ever of this movie, it should be left alone!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                Back to the Future

Watched it with friend of mine, who actually never watched it! I was shocked.. to say at least.. but she loved it! Its a classic, and still watchable, not many movies in this category can say the same thing! Fingers are crossed that they do NOT a remake, reboot what so ever of this movie, it should be left alone!
                And suddenly, somewhere in Hollywood, a studio executive just said "Hey, guys? I've got a great idea...".
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  And suddenly, somewhere in Hollywood, a studio executive just said "Hey, guys? I've got a great idea...".
                  I sure hope not ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Fantasy rather than sci-fi, but Labyrinth.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Aliens vs. Predator
                      Aliens vs. Predator 2
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Running man
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

From Dusk til Dawn - love the music during Salma Hayek's dance
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Last night:

Moon

Babylon 5: In the Beginning
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Batman Begins

my most favorite graphic novel/comic movie ever! I like it even more than the dark knight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Babylon 5: A Call to Arms
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X