What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon
    Starring Shannen Doherty and Michael Shanks, with JR Bourne for good measure
    (I kept half-expected other familiar Stargate faces to pop up as I watched )

So apparently an Aztec community and their resident deity have hidden in the Grand Canyon for centuries. Complete with ritual tearing out of still beating hearts of trespassing 'volunteers' to appease their flying serpent god.
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Mars Needs Moms
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Just watched transformers Dark of the Moon yeah I know funky title but great movie

Even without Megan Fox good movie
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Terminator Salvation. Watched after the others, it's not too bad. Definitely superior to the previous installment.
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Logan's Run
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              Terminator Salvation. Watched after the others, it's not too bad. Definitely superior to the previous installment.
              As if that was a challenge
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                Logan's Run
                Classic.

Battle Los Angeles - felt like I was watching Call of Duty.
                sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I re-watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I'm glad I re-watched it because the first time around, I was surrounded by some really noisy kids and I couldn't pay attention to a large chunk of the movie. I ended up catching a lot of good visual details I didn't notice the first time around.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post

Battle Los Angeles - felt like I was watching Call of Duty.
                    I have not seen that yet, but it does look good. Action is always welcome.
                    sigpic

Comment

Final Destination
                      Final Destination 2
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Watching the 1994 Stargate film which is on TV right now.
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

Battle : Los Angeles - I watched it again and still really like it.

Red Riding Hood - It was ok, it kind of felt like I was watching a high-school theatre performance(mostly because of the sets and some of the acting) The forest scenery was pretty, and so were the dresses the girl who played red ridinng hood wore.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

Red Riding Hood - It was ok, it kind of felt like I was watching a high-school theatre performance(mostly because of the sets and some of the acting) The forest scenery was pretty, and so were the dresses the girl who played red ridinng hood wore.
                            It had MS, so I had to watch it It was pretty, but most of the acting was very sub par. I did like the storyline, just could have been done quite a bit better.

Today, I watched Soylent Green. I'm on an old sci-fi kick this week.
                            it's PEOPLE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Final Destination 3
                              The Final Destination
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

I watched "Paul" this evening for the first time. Good flick, quite funny and gently touching in places. Nothing super-amazing but definitely worth a watch.
                                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
                                X